If you are entering into this Agreement on behalf of a company or other legal entity, you represent that you have the authority to bind such entity to these terms and conditions, in which case the terms “you”, “your” or “Member” shall refer to such entity. If you do not have such authority, or if you do not agree with these terms and conditions, you must not accept this Agreement and may not use the Service.
We reserve the right, at our discretion, to change these Terms at any time. If they do change, we will do our best to tell you in advance by placing a notification on the education4sight.com website, or by sending you an email. You may also check these Terms periodically for changes. If you use the Service in any way after a change to the Terms is effective, then please remember that means you agree to all of the Terms. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns regarding these Terms or the Service, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Using our Services
You must follow any policies and instructions made available to you within the Services. Do not misuse our Services we provide. For example, do not interfere with our Services or try to access them using a method other than the interface and the instructions that we provide. You may use our Services only as stated by our guidelines, current law, including applicable export and re-export control laws and regulations. We may suspend or stop providing our Services to you if you do not comply with our terms or policies or if we are investigating suspected misconduct.
Using our Services does not give you ownership of any intellectual property rights in our Services or the content you access. You may not use content from our Services unless you obtain permission from its owner or are otherwise permitted by law. These terms do not grant you the right to use any branding or logos used in our Services. Do not remove, obscure, or alter any legal notices displayed in or along with our Services. In connection with your use of the Services, we may send you important service announcements, administrative messages, and other information.
Accounts and Registration
You agree to provide us with accurate, complete, and updated login information about yourself. You will also be asked to provide a password. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account. You may not transfer your account to anyone else without our prior written permission.
If you have reason to believe that your account is no longer secure for any reason (for example, in the event of a loss, theft or unauthorized disclosure or use of your password), then you agree to immediately notify us at email@example.com. If you violate the terms of this Agreement, EDUCATION4SIGHT reserves the right to reclaim any username you have registered.
Your Content in our Services
Some of our Services allow you to upload, submit, store, send or receive content. You retain ownership of any intellectual property rights that you hold in that content. In short, what belongs to you stays yours. When you upload, submit, store, send or receive content to or through our Services, you give EDUCATION4SIGHT (and those we may work with) the right to use, host, store, reproduce, modify, create derivative works (such as those resulting from translations, adaptations or other changes we make so that your content works better with our Services), communicate, publish and distribute such content within the framework of the EDUCATION4SIGHT Service. The rights you grant in this agreement are for the limited purpose of operating, promoting, and improving our Services, and to develop new ones. This agreement continues even if you stop using our Services.
Intellectual Property Rights
The Service is owned and operated by EDUCATION4SIGHT. The materials displayed or performed on the Service, (including, but not limited to, text, graphics, articles, photos, images, illustrations, User Submissions (defined below), and so forth (the “Content”) and the trademarks, service marks and logos contained on the Service (“Marks”), are protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. Content is provided for your information and personal use only and may not be used, copied, distributed, transmitted, displayed, sold, licensed, reverse engineered, de-compiled, or otherwise exploited for any other purposes whatsoever without prior written consent of the owner of the Content or in any way that violates someone else’s rights, including EDUCATION4SIGHT. You understand that EDUCATION4SIGHT owns the Service. You will not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, reproduce (except as expressly provided in this Section), creative derivative works based on, or otherwise exploit any of the Service.
Third Party Services and Websites
EDUCATION4SIGHT may provide tools through the Service that enable you to export information to third party services, including through use of an API or by linking your account on EDUCATION4SIGHT with an account on the third party service. By using these tools, you agree that we may transfer such User Submissions and information to the applicable third party service. Such third party services are not under our control, and we are not responsible for the contents of the third party service or the use of your User Submission or information by the third party service. The Service, including our websites, may also contain links to third-party websites. The linked sites are not under our control, and we are not responsible for the contents of any linked site. We provide these links as a convenience only, and a link does not imply our endorsement of, sponsorship of, or affiliation with the linked site. You should make whatever investigation you feel necessary or appropriate before proceeding with any transaction with any of these third parties services or websites.
By using the Service you agree not to
- Rent, lease, loan, sell, resell, sublicense, distribute or otherwise transfer the licenses granted herein or any Materials (as defined below);
- Post, upload, or distribute any defamatory, libelous, or inaccurate User Submission or other content;
- Publish the private information of any third party without the consent of that third party;
- Post, upload, or distribute any User Submission or other Content that is unlawful or that a reasonable person could deem to be objectionable, profane, offensive, indecent, pornographic, harassing, threatening, embarrassing, distressing, vulgar, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or otherwise inappropriate;
- Impersonate any person or entity, falsely claim an affiliation with any person or entity, or access the Service accounts of others without permission, forge another person’s digital signature, misrepresent the source, identity, or content of information transmitted via the Service, or perform any other similar fraudulent activity;
- Delete the copyright or other proprietary rights on the Service or any User Submission;
- Make unsolicited offers, advertisements, proposals, or send junk mail or spam to other users of the Service. This includes, but is not limited to, unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, or other solicitation material, bulk mailing of commercial advertising, chain mail, informational announcements, charity requests, and petitions for signatures;
- Use the Service for any illegal purpose, or in violation of any local, state, national, or international law, including, laws governing intellectual property and other proprietary rights, and data protection and privacy;
- Defame, harass, abuse, threaten or defraud users of the Service, or collect, or attempt to collect, personal information about users or third parties without their consent,
- Remove, circumvent, disable, damage or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Service or User Submission, features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content accessible through the Service, or features that enforce limitations on the use of the Service or User Submission;
- Reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or otherwise attempt to discover the source code of the Service or any part thereof (including any App), except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation;
- Modify, adapt, translate or create derivative works based upon the Service or any part thereof, except and only to the extent the foregoing restriction is expressly prohibited by applicable law; or
- Intentionally interfere with or damage operation of the Service or any user’s enjoyment of it, by aedligony means, including uploading or otherwise disseminating viruses, adware, spyware, worms, or other malicious code.
Termination of Use
You may terminate your account at any time by contacting customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org. EDUCATION4SIGHT is also free to terminate (or suspend access to) your use of the Service or your account, for any reason, including your breach of these Terms. EDUCATION4SIGHT has the sole right to decide whether you are in violation of any of the restrictions set forth in these Terms. Account termination may result in destruction of any content associated with your account, so keep that in mind before you decide to terminate your account.
We will try to provide advance notice to you prior to our terminating your account but we may not do so if we determine it would be impractical, illegal, or would not be in the interest of someone’s safety or security to do so.
If you have any questions regarding EDUCATION4SIGHT, the Service, or the Terms please contact us at email@example.com .