EDLIGO provides a detailed overview of the ever changing state of education and empowers decision makers with the ability to:
- Visualize the realities of what is happening at any level of the educational collective
- Align school and regional programs to strategic goals and predefined standards
- Map or align curricula across a broad educative diaspora
- Comparatively review school and district data to identify resource or support allocation
- Understand how changes in policy are impacting different aggregations of learners
- Garner insights from district level data to inform next-stage processes
- Render an immediate situational picture of the state of affairs underpinned by up-to-date educational data
- Monitor broad scale learning progress with real-time insights and intuitive dashboards
- Collect and analyse feedback and engage with stakeholders, district stakeholders and community members
- Feel confident managing staff, professional development and resources effectively
Strategic and Operational Planning
Coordination, communication and collaboration tools strengthen strategic and operational resonance across districts & schools
- EDLIGO empowers school and district leaders to establish better informed strategic objectives, shape action plans and designate responsibilities.
- It also allows them to track actions and progress and respond proactively to issues sooner rather than later.
- Real-time oversight at any level of the operational organisation improves educational effectiveness and allows decision makers the facility to achieve and exceed objectives.
- EDLIGO’s deep analytics and interactive dashboards allow stakeholders and decision makers alike to access a broad array of data-powered information through a single interface.
- Data connectivity capacities allow the integration and processing a wide range of data elements through a variety of SISs and LMSs and connect that data to facilitate greater congruence and transparency across regional zones.
- EDLIGO stimulates direct and immediate communication between stakeholders through easy access to information including attendance, behavior, and progress reports.
- It provides an intuitive tool to run and manage surveys and empowers leadership to gather direct feedback from stakeholders.
Action-driven Dashboards and Analytics
Connected data renders a comprehensive picture of school level information, actions and progress
- EDLIGO consolidates and connects data and metrics at different educative levels: student, class group, grade, school and district.
- Relevant data is determined according to needs and accessibility and can include elements such as enrollment, demographics and attendance; continuous, formative or summative assessment results; attainment; progress or student feedback.
- Student outcomes are linked to standards allowing quicker responses to variations in progress and immediate communication with stakeholders and improved action planning.
- A comprehensive data model covering the different education domains facilitates the identification of strengths and weaknesses and informs key initiatives and strategies through evidence-based analysis.
Curriculum oversight and resource management
Administrative oversight begin from high level views and allow drill-down capacity to understand the details
- Easy to use impactful dashboards and reports help leadership follow up on teaching staff achievements, monitor progress against key performance metrics, develop strengths and bridge performance gaps.
- Curriculum planners, school and district leaders can import, create and assign standards for courses. They can also define expected mastery levels, recommend resources and plan for success by predefining goals.
- The curriculum planning platform caters to personalized learning plans for different student groups, including special needs and gifted / talented students.
- Resources obtained centrally or locally can be tracked and allocated to schools and linked to courses in order to maintain a high-quality teaching experience and ensure a greater efficiency in management of school resources.
Performance Management & Professional Development
Simple to use tools and trackers allow long term monitoring and future planning
- EDLIGO empowers leadership with a comprehensive performance management module that simplifies educator evaluations from setting the goals and directions to tracking results and identifying areas for development.
- Sustained and engaging professional development is intricately linked to the growth and progress of student learning.
- EDLIGO’s professional development module supports the organization of professional development efforts by helping organizers define domains, plan workshops, and act collaboratively on the creation of content.
- It facilitates the planning of training sessions and offers a professional development dashboard that allows leadership to measure progress and define timely actions.